If you are interested in becoming a member of the Rivers team, the current list of vacancies can be found on this page along with a list of qualifications which can be obtained through our organisation.
Zumba Instructor £18.63 p/h
Rivers Fitness is looking for an enthusiastic and exciting Zumba Instructor to take classes.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant Zumba teaching qualification and be professional, reliable and possess excellent time management skills.
The availability to teach a weekly class every Tuesday at 6pm is vital for this role.
Fitness Instructor £8.30 - £8.70 p/h
Rivers Fitness is looking for a part-time Fitness Instructor.
- Provide a welcoming and safe environment for all clients.
- Undertake inductions, fitness assessments and provide exercise programmes.
- Offer a fitness consultancy service to clients
Climbing Instructor £12.50 p/h
Rivers Fitness is looking for CWA, CWLA & SPA qualified Climbing Instructors.
The ideal candidates will have prior experience working as Climbing Instructors and have the flexibility to work shifts according to the climbing wall programme at the centre.
NICAS experience would also be advantageous.
Lifeguard/Recreation Assistant £8.20 - £8.30 p/h
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team and deliver a quality customer service at Evesham Leisure Centre.
RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) is desirable but training will be given to successful applicants if required. First Aid and coaching/teaching qualifications would also be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and good people skills, with a good understanding of leisure centre operations. The flexibility to work on a shift rota basis working weekends and Bank Holidays is crucial.
Evesham – 28 hours per week
National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) £250
Become a qualified lifeguard and complete your lifeguard training at Rivers Fitness!
- Excellent starting point for a career in the leisure industry
- Opportunity for career progression, as most leisure managers start off as Pool Lifeguards
- Varied working hours
- Work within a team
- The NPLQ is recognised around the world, so potential to work and travel
- Great way for students to fund studies
- Learn essential life skills, including First Aid and CPR
Every candidate attending a NPLQ course must be 16-years-old at the time of taking the NPLQ final assessment and be able to:
- Jump / dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water
- Tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the floor of the pool
- Climb out unaided without ladder / steps and where the pool design permits
Emergency First Aid At Work £60
The IQL Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) qualification enables a first-aider to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill while at work.
This one-day course covers a range of CPR and first aid skills, providing you with the skills to ensure a safe working environment.