We accept the following cards for online payments.
Direct Debit Guarantee
- This guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instruction by Direct Debit.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit with Wychavon Leisure will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Wychavon Leisure to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Wychavon Leisure or your bank/building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid by your bank or building society. If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Wychavon Leisure asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
- You have the right to cancel your contract within 14 days of joining.
- You can do this by email to email@example.com or in writing to Wychavon Leisure Community Association Ltd, King George’s Way, Pershore, Worcestershire, WR10 1QU.
- If you follow this policy your payment will be returned.
- Persons wishing to become members must complete an application form accompanied by payment covering the joining fee, and pro-rated monthly membership fee subsequent monthly membership fees are payable in advance by Direct Debit. Direct Debit payments will be debited on the first of each month.
- If a member does not attend the centre having purchased a membership, they will not be entitled to a refund of membership fees. This does not affect the 14 day money back guarantee.
- Wychavon Leisure Community Association Ltd (WLCAL) may from time to time increase the fees and tariffs due to increases in the costs of overheads or other costs. We will give you at least 30 days written notice of any fee and/or tariff increase. You may end this contract at any time before the increase comes into effect by giving us 14 days notice in writing.
- For more terms & conditions on the individual memberships, click here.
Six Month and Annual Memberships
- Persons wishing to become members must complete an application form accompanied by full payment for the chosen payment option. Upfront memberships attract a discounted rate, therefore if you terminate this membership early you will not be entitled to a refund (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Members must present the membership card to reception on each visit to the Centre before using the facilities. Any loss of membership cards must be reported to WLCAL immediately. There is a standard charge for each replacement card.
- Members must not allow anyone else to use their membership card or membership number. Cards being used by any other person other than the authorised member will result in that membership being cancelled and no refunds will be made.
Use of Fitness Equipment by Centre Users
- In the absence of any negligence or breach of any other legal duty by WLCAL; the use by the member of any WLCAL equipment or facilities is entirely at the members own risk.
- The user acknowledges that they must not use any equipment unless they are satisfied that they are competent to do so safely and properly.
- The member must use the equipment and facilities safely and properly, and take care to safeguard their own health and safety and that of other members.
- WLCAL will not be responsible for any loss or injury to the member to the extent that it is caused by their own unsafe or improper use of the equipment or the facilities.
- The member acknowledges that they will be responsible for any harm or injury that they cause to another member or to WLCAL to the extent that it is caused through their own unsafe or improper use of the equipment or facilities.
Valuables and Liability
- In the absence of any negligence or breach of any other legal duty, WLCAL shall not be responsible for or liable to the member for any loss or damage to a member’s possessions which are not locked into one of the lockers provided.
- The member will not place a combination of items worth more that £100 into a locker.
- It is the member’s responsibility to check that the locker is properly locked and secure before leaving their possessions in it.
Upgrade/Downgrade of Membership
- If a member wishes to upgrade or downgrade their membership type, WLCAL requires 30 days notice in writing.
- Members are advised to book to guarantee their place for a for instructed led classes or racket sports. Members are required to give 6 hours notice if they are unable to attend the session or the current rate for the session/class will be payable.
Termination of Membership
- WLCAL requires a minimum of 30 days notice in writing should the member wish not to renew their membership to enable the centre to update their systems. In such circumstances it is the member’s responsibility to cancel their Direct Debit with their bank. If the member has cancelled their Direct Debit before giving notice or has not paid their fee up to date on the day which the contract ends the member must pay the balance of the sums owing to WLCAL within 7 days.
- It is for the customer to decide if they are fit enough to undertake the activity that they wish to take part in.
- Rivers members are required to wear a wristband during each visit to indicate their ‘inclusive activity’ status.
- If a membership is cancelled, the joining fee will be payable again on renewal of membership.
- Members will only be permitted to use the facilities provided their membership is current and fully paid up.
- WLCAL may from time to time change or add to these terms and conditions for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will give at least 30 days written notice of any changes or additions. You may end this contract at any time before they come into effect by giving us 14 days notice in writing.
- WLCAL reserves the right to reject any application or withdraw without refund any membership in the event of failure to comply with membership conditions or anti-social behaviour.
- Members are required to pay the relevant scheduled charges for all non-inclusive activities and must retain the receipt for proof of purchase whilst in the Centre.
- Admission is always subject to the facility operating within safe capacities and during times of peak demands, activity session times may be controlled.
Wychavon Leisure reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.