Discovery Ducklings £52.00
Aged 4 months – 3 years.
The Swim England™ Discovery Duckling Awards are the start of the learn to swim experience for all children.
These awards are perfect for babies, toddlers and pre-school children who are new to swimming lessons.
Ideal for gaining water confidence whilst staying close to adult support!
- Monday: 10:30am – 11:00pm
- Monday: 1:15am – 1:45pm
- Friday: 12:30pm – 1:00pm
- Friday: 1:00pm – 1:30pm
Aged 3-4 years.
The Swim England™ Duckling Awards are the next step on from the Discovery Duckling Awards.
They are designed to help toddlers enjoy learning to swim with help. Duckling 1 will see children start to move by themselves in the water.
By Duckling 4 they will be jumping in, going underwater, floating and travel 10 metres without support!
- Monday: 4.00pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 5.30pm
- Wednesday: 4.00pm – 5.30pm
- Thursday: 6.00pm
- Friday 4.00pm or 4.30pm
Junior Lessons £52.00
The Swim England Learn to Swim Stage 1-7 Awards are divided into progressive stages. They make up the core, national syllabus of learning to swim for primary school aged children.
They are designed to reward your child for their development of the essential aquatic skills they need to be confident, competent and safe in the water.
Bronze, Silver and Gold awards are also available.
- Tuesday: 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Thursday: 4:00pm – 5:30pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 12:30pm
Information for parents
- Swimming lessons are held on Saturday mornings and weekday evenings.
- Lessons are 30 minutes each.
- Courses run continuously throughout the year in courses of 10 weeks.
- All equipment for the lessons e.g. arm bands, floats etc. are provided.
- Before your child starts lessons they will need to wear the appropriate swimming costume or trunks with no long shorts or wetsuits.
- Long hair must be tied back or a swimming cap must be worn.
- Please ensure your child has visited the toilet before entering the water.
- If your child is feeling unwell please consider whether they are fit enough to attend the lesson.
- If the child has goggles they must be able to take them on and off themselves as the teacher will not be able to do this for them.
- Children are reminded to use lockers to store their clothing as this will reduce any possibility of theft or damage.