A 4 courts sports hall for badmintion, table tennis, football and a range of Rivers group exercise classes.
A cosy cafe serving a range of drinks and snacks with a great view of the swimming pool. All drinks and food on a Takeaway basis.
Saturdays: 8:00am – 2:00pm
Sundays: 9:40am – 2:00pm
Meeting Rooms Call For Prices
A meeting room measuring approximately 26sqm and suitable for 10-12 delegates. There is also a smaller room (approximately 10sqm) suitable for 1-1 meetings and interviews.
Personal Trainers Call For Prices
Our personal training service helps you achieve your health and fitness goals.
They specialise in areas such as weight management, injury rehabilitation, sports specific training, nutrition and flexibility.
COPD Rehabilitation Please Call For More Information...
COPD rehab classes are designed for people who are severely breathless. In this class you will learn how to exercise safely & at the right level for you. Every Monday at 9:30am – 10:30am.
“When I started the class, I could barely walk 500 metres before becoming too breathless to continue. By the end of six weeks, I could walk 1500 metres. It’s not about getting better – it’s about living better with my condition” – John (Reference from British Lung Foundation)
All classes are supervised by a trained COPD instructor.
Please contact Nicole directly for more information on the session. Call 07918 106927 or email email@example.com
Cardiac Rehabilitation Please Call For More Information
Rivers Cardiac Rehab programme is for:
- People who have suffered a heart attack, or undergone heart surgery, require help in two main areas:
- Resuming full activity as quickly and safely as possible
- Protection from a recurrence of heart trouble
How does it work?
All patients are encouraged to attend Rehab classes on discharge. GP referrals can also be made.
- Phase I (Inpatient) and Phase 2 (early post discharge) are routine programmes normally delivered in the hospital or at home.
- Phase 3 and Phase 4 lead to supervised and graduated exercise programmes delivered by Evesham Vale Cardiac Rehab.
Weekly classes run at Evesham Leisure Centre. These are one hour sessions which take place during the afternoon on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.