- Public swimming no longer requires booking. For more covid updates, please go to our latest news page
- Public swim sessions include general swim, family swim, adult swim, lane swim & adult saver. Splash hours are NOT included as a public session.
- Children under 8 years old are not allowed to swim in public sessions unless accompanied in the water by a responsible adult (age 16+). This person may not supervise more than 2 children under the age of 8.
- One child under the age of 4 will be admitted free with an adult swim. An additional child will be charged at the full child price.
- Before & after Splash Hour sessions, the pool will be cleared of swimmers.
- Pool Hoist – There is a pool hoist available for the pool – max weight 127kg.
- Click here for Exercise Class Descriptions
- Please note that class bookings must be cancelled at least 6 hours in advance to avoid charge.
- Every effort is made to offer classes and instructors as advertised, however classes or instructors may be subject to change or cancellation.
- Classes are suitable for those aged 14+ (14-15 year olds require written parental consent). Les Mills BODYPUMP™ and CXWORX™ are limited to ages 16+.
- Classes & racket sports may last 50 minutes to allow a 10 minute change over period
Les Mills Classes