CLOSED Till 2022 Season
Please book online before coming down to the pool!
With the New booking system you will be able to book upto 2 days in advance & be able to make payments online. With this being a new system for the lido, you may require to read our How To Book Page for navigation.
To register or login to your account, please click here!
- Parking charges do not apply before 8am and after 6pm.
- A season ticket does not guarantee entry on busy days.
- The children’s daily activity sessions 4pm – 5pm will not run on busy days.
- Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult (aged 16 or over).
- Maximum of two under 8’s per adult.
- Children aged 2-7 yrs will be required to wear a wristband for easy identification in the water.
- Under 2’s free.
- Lockers available – they take a £1 coin which is refundable.
- Accessibility – The Lido is suitable for wheelchair users with ramped access to all areas including the disabled changing/shower room. The pool is of a beach design; shallow with a 10cm drop – a wheelchair is available for this purpose allowing easy access to the pool.
- Fast track entry – will be authorised to those individuals or groups that may need assistance. At least 24 hours notice is required in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the group and a contact name and number. Spaces will be held for up to one hour from the allotted time. Anyone waiting in the queue will be advised of this.