Last Updated: 01/06/2021
Our Centres Are Open!
Following the Government ‘Roadmap out of Lockdown’ announcement here is our re-opening plan.
The Government will review each stage and dates may change, please keep up to date with all the latest news by visiting our website www.riversfitness.co.uk or following us on facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Pershore Leisure Centre’s pool has been fixed & will re-open the same as Droitwich & Evesham.
Activities Currently Available:
- Gyms (Evesham’s Gym Sessions are drop in – No booking required)
- Indoor swimming pools for public swimming (includes lane, family, parent & toddler sessions).
- Children’s swimming lessons
- Swim Club and Lifesaving groups (under 18’s only)
- Indoor activities for the SAME household – eg racket sports, squash
- Classes – Les Mills Virtual classes will be available at each centre for one person or SAME household. An outdoor class timetable will also be available.
- Rivers on Demand Live Classes
- Outdoor Classes
- Children’s Clubs (u 18’s)
- Indoor group exercise classes
- Racket sports for people from different households
- Adult Clubs
- Health Suites
Closed: No earlier than 21st June
- Children’s Parties
- Toddler Softplay Sessions
- lifted restrictions – We are hoping for no restrictions, class sizes to increase & masks not required, from 21st June, however we are still awaiting government confirmation
Pre booking required for all activities members/non-members, unless stated otherwise
Members – we will be in touch via email before we reopen with details on your membership restarting.
Droitwich Spa Lido – Opening 1st May 2021
We are excited to announce that the outdoor pool at Droitwich will be opening earlier than usual this 2021 summer season! All customers will require pre-booking & you will be able to book upto 2 days before. Find out more about how to book & our opening times on the Lido webpage.
Rivers On-Demand – via MoveGB
Don’t lose your fitness progress! We have launched the Rivers On-Demand website.
All members should have recieved an email from MoveGB & is safe to use the link.
This online platform is a seperate to our regular online booking system & will be free to all those who were current members before lockdown 3.0 (you still will not be paying anything whilst in lockdown if you do decide to take advantage of this platform). For more Frequently Asked Questions about Rivers On-Demand click here.
If you have yet to reactivate your membership:
We will continue to keep your membership frozen until you get in touch with us directly.
Thank you, stay safe
The Rivers Team
As a not-for-profit leisure trust, we pride ourselves on the quality of our facilities and services we offer to our communities and are fully dependent on the income generated from our customers’ visits. These are very difficult and challenging times for our business at present and we will endeavor to do our very best and go the extra mile to ensure the viability of our facilities over the coming months.