Last Updated: 29/03/2021
We are so excited to be opening again!
Following the Government ‘Roadmap out of Lockdown’ announcement here is our re-opening plan.
The Government will review each stage and dates may change, please keep up to date with all the latest news by visiting our website www.riversfitness.co.uk or following us on facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Pershore Leisure Centre’s pool has been fixed & will re-open the same as Droitwich & Evesham.
Step 1: Monday 29th March
- Outdoor all weather pitch and football pitches available for club bookings (Droitwich only)
Step 2: No earlier 12th April
- Indoor swimming pools for public swimming (includes lane, family, parent & toddler sessions).
- Children’s swimming lessons
- Swim Club and Lifesaving groups (under 18’s only)
- Indoor activities for the SAME household – eg racket sports, squash
- Classes – Les Mills Virtual classes will be available at each centre for one person or SAME household. An outdoor class timetable will also be available.
- Rivers on Demand Live Classes
- Outdoor Classes
- Children’s Clubs (u 18’s)
Step 3: No earlier than 17th May
- Indoor group exercise classes
- Racket sports for people from different households
- Adult Clubs
Step 4: No earlier than 21st June
- Health Suites
- Children’s Parties
- Toddler Softplay Sessions
Pre booking required for all activities members/non-members
Members – we will be in touch via email before we reopen with details on your membership restarting.
Droitwich Spa Lido – Opening 1st May 2021
We are excited to announce that the outdoor pool at Droitwich will be opening earlier than usual this 2021 summer season! We will start preparations & the cleaning process from the 1st April. More information on the Lido webpage.
Rivers On-Demand – via MoveGB
Don’t lose your fitness progress! We have launched the Rivers On-Demand website.
All members should have recieved an email from MoveGB & is safe to use the link.
This online platform is a seperate to our regular online booking system & will be free to all those who were current members before lockdown 3.0 (you still will not be paying anything whilst in lockdown if you do decide to take advantage of this platform). For more Frequently Asked Questions about Rivers On-Demand click here.
If you pay monthly by Direct Debit:
All memberships are now frozen, if you paid January DD this will be carried over when we are back open.
If you have a paid upfront annual or 6 month membership:
All memberships are now frozen & We will add the number of days we are closed to the end of your agreement.
If you have yet to reactivate your membership:
We will continue to keep your membership frozen until you tell us otherwise.
Thank you, stay safe
The Rivers Team
As a not-for-profit leisure trust, we pride ourselves on the quality of our facilities and services we offer to our communities and are fully dependent on the income generated from our customers’ visits. These are very difficult and challenging times for our business at present and we will endeavor to do our very best and go the extra mile to ensure the viability of our facilities over the coming months.