Wychavon Leisure is committed to providing high quality customer services. If something goes wrong or you are dissatisfied with our services please tell us.
Complaints will be acknowledged within 7 days with a response made within 21 days.
What is a complaint?
We regard a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction about our action or lack of action, or about the standard of service provided by us or on our behalf.
What can I complain about?
You can complain about things like:
• Delays in responding to your enquiries or requests
• Failure to provide a service
• Our standard of service
• Wychavon Leisure/Rivers policy
• Treatment by or attitude of a member of staff
• Our failure to follow proper procedure
• Condition of the facilities or equipment
How do I complain?
You can complain in person at any of our facilities, or via the contact us page at www.riversfitness.co.uk/contact or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Wychavon Leisure, King George’s Way, Pershore, Worcestershire WR10 1QU.