Casual users are entitled to make 2 day advanced bookings for Rivers group exercise classes, gym sessions, public swim sessions & court facilities.
If a booking has been made customers must abide by the members booking terms & conditions specified below:
- Card must be swiped swiped at reception on arrival before participating in any booked activity.
- 6 hours notice of any class or court cancellation must be given if user is unable to attend. No refunds will be given but monies can be carried forward to another booking provided that the new booking is within the two day booking period.
- Casual users must pay at the time of booking.
Casual Fitness Room Users
- Persons wishing to be a casual user of our fitness rooms are recommended to undergo an induction and will be required to pay the casual fitness room rate.
- Members must present the membership card to reception on each visit to the Centre before using the facilities. Any loss of membership cards must be reported to WLCAL immediately. There is a standard administration charge for each replacement card.
- Members must not allow anyone else to use their membership card or membership number. Cards being used by any other person other than the authorised member will result in that membership being cancelled and no refunds will be made.
- This card is £25 per annum
- This card entitles casual users 7 days advanced booking for Rivers group exercises & court facilities
- 6 hours notice of any class or court cancellation must be given if user is unable to attend. No refunds will be given but monies can be carried forward to another booking provided that the new booking is within the seven day booking period.
Use of Fitness Equipment by Centre Users
- In the absence of any negligence or breach of any other legal duty by WLCAL; the use by the member of any WLCAL equipment or facilities is entirely at the members own risk.
- An induction is recommended and the user should not use any equipment unless they are satisfied that they are competent to do so safely and properly.
- The member must use the equipment and facilities safely and properly, and take care to safeguard their own health and safety and that of other members.
- WLCAL will not be responsible for any loss or injury to the member to the extent that it is caused by their own unsafe or improper use of the equipment or the facilities.
- The member acknowledges that they will be responsible for any harm or injury that they cause to another member or to WLCAL to the extent that it is caused through their own unsafe or improper use of the equipment or facilities.
Valuables and Liability
- In the absence of any negligence or breach of any other legal duty, WLCAL shall not be responsible for or liable to the member for any loss or damage to a member’s possessions which are not locked into one of the lockers provided.
- The member will not place a combination of items worth more that £100 into a locker.
- It is the member’s responsibility to check that the locker is properly locked and secure before leaving their possessions in it.
Easy AM Users
- Easy AM is on Weekdays at 9:00am – 1:00pm. However we will stop accepting people in on this offer at 12:30pm, on the day of admission.
- Easy AM covers admission into public swim sessions, the Fitness Room, Exercise Classes, Health Suite & Racket Sports. Availability of activities are subject to change.