A Message To Our Lido Community:
Plans are being made to reopen Droitwich Lido from 1 August 2020, following the announcement by the Government that gyms, leisure centres and swimming pools could reopen again this month.
The pool will open for a six week period up to 13 September, but with a reduced number of swimmers at any one time. Sessions will be limited to two hours. Other Covid-19 secure measures will be in place including enhanced cleaning & a NEW ‘Pre-Booking Only’ system.
Wet Play Area – Closed for 2020 season, due to the current circumstances.
Cafe – Little Al’s Kitchen has taken over the cafe for refreshment takeaways.
How To Book Online:
You will be able to book upto 2 days in advance & be able to make all payments online. Places are limited – please do not book a space unless you are going to use it, refunds will not be given.
On sunny days we book up quickly, please check the online booking for availability.
With this being a new system for the lido, we require each customer to make a login & make a separate payment (e.g. if you have kids, please make them a login & pay for them separately – Babies under 12 months do not need an account & are able to come in FREE at your responsibility). We understand this is a time consuming process for a family however we need to do in order to track footfall for government guidelines. Please DO NOT purchase more than 1 ticket on a single account!
Thank for your support over this difficult time, we hope to update & improve this booking process in future seasons.
To register or login to your account, please click here!
As the Lido won’t be allowed to have as many people on site as it usually would, income will be reduced. Wychavon District Council’s Executive Board has agreed a £55,000 funding boost to help the Lido through the Covid-19 outbreak. Hopefully, the pool will be able to reopen as usual in 2021.
- Before arriving please make sure to book a time slot via our online system (We will NOT be taking payments/bookings at the lido reception).
- We ask all customers to come beach ready (There will be no changing facilities).
- Toilets will be available as usual
- The cafe may be continue to be closed so please bring refreshments (no alcohol) for yourself/family.
- On arrival you will be asked to queue (please adhere to social distancing) and we would therefore recommend you do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your booked session time.
Leisure centres in Evesham, Pershore and Droitwich will reopen on 25 July.