A Message To Our Lido Community:
Plans are being made to reopen Droitwich Lido from 1st May 2021.
The pool will open up till 26th September, but with a reduced number of swimmers at any one time. Sessions will be limited to two hours. Other Covid-19 secure measures will be in place including enhanced cleaning & a’Pre-Booking Only’ system. Early Morning Swims, Adult Swims, Early Evening Swims are all for competent swimmers only! You will be expected to do widths of the pool. If you are a family/leisurely swimmer please book a general/family swim
Wet Play Area – Closed for 2021 season, due to the current circumstances.
Cafe – Little Al’s Kitchen has taken over the cafe for refreshment takeaways.
How To Book Online:
New users will need to register here: please register here!
Previous users login here: please log in here using your email & pin!
If you have forgot your email or pin, please request it from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select your centre as ‘Droitwich Spa Lido’
- Select the day you want to visit (only 2 days in advance will show)
- Select the session & input the amount of adults/children in your group
- Once all the adults/juniors have been selected, click book
- Complete the booking by selecting book & checkout
- Select pay with card & fill out your card details
You will be able to book upto 2 days in advance & be able to make all payments online. Places are limited – please do not book a space unless you are going to use it, refunds will not be given. On sunny days we book up quickly, please check the online booking for availability.
The NEW system only requires one person per group to have a login. Please note the system automatically counts bookee into the booking, on the ‘add attendees’ page you will only need to add the other members of your group/family. Babies under 12 months do not need an account & are able to come in FREE at your responsibility
- We can only allow 2 children (under 8s) per 1 adult
Thank for your support over this difficult time, we hope to update & improve this booking process in future seasons.
- Before arriving please make sure to book a time slot via our online system (We will NOT be taking payments/bookings at the lido reception).
- We ask all customers to come beach ready (changing facilities are available but please come beach ready when able to).
- Toilets will be available as usual
- The cafe is open so please purchase refreshments if necessary
- On arrival you will be asked to queue (please adhere to social distancing) and we would therefore recommend you do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your booked session time.