Swimming at Droitwich Spa, Evesham and Pershore
- Children under eight years of age are not allowed to swim in public sessions unless accompanied in the water by a responsible adult (age 16+). This person may not supervise more than two children under the age of eight.
- One child under the age of 4 will be admitted free with an adult swim, an additional child will be charged at the full child price.
Swimming Parent & Toddler Sessions
- Children attending this session must be of pre school age.
- One parent and child will be admitted for the parent and child price.
- Extra adults or an extra child will be charged at an additional rate.
- Showers are available on payment and must be taken using the dry side changing room showers only.
Health Suite – Sauna, Steam & Spa
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to use this facility.
- A responsible adult (16+) must accompany children under the age of 16.
- Children who are 12 – 15 years of age must produce a completed parental consent form.
Fitness Room Admissions
- A fitness room induction is recommended before using the gym.
- Having completed the induction the customer will be given a Rivers card. This card must be handed in at reception on each visit. Failure to produce this card will result in entry being refused.
- All under 18’s are required to undergo an induction before using the gym.
- 11 – 15 years olds may use the Fitness Rooms, however parental consent is required. Those aged 11 – 13 years must be accompanied by a participating parent at all times.
- Supervised Junior Gym Sessions 12/13 years – Pershore only
- All Wychavon Leisure facilities are accessible to wheelchair users, with lifts and ramps where appropriate.
- All Wychavon Leisure facilities are fitted with designated/accessible disabled toilets.
- All our centres with swimming pools have disabled changing facilities with hoists and/or adjustable changing beds, and hoist access to the swimming pool.
- If you have a specific request regarding disabled access/use please contact the relevant centre directly.
- May book 7 days in advance and receive free entry to most activities. Cards must be produced on each visit.
- Rivers members are able to cancel bookings up to 6 hours prior to commencement of the session free of charge. Failure to give proper cancellation notice will result in the member being charged for the booking at their next visit.
Class & Court Booking Card
- People holding a booking card may make bookings seven days in advance.Payment is required on booking.
- Booking card members are able to move bookings up to 7 days in advance if required. Refunds will not be given.
- Only members may use their card to book courts.
- The use of photographic equipment including cameras and mobile phone cameras are strictly prohibited in all facilities without the prior permission of the Duty Manager.
- Lost property can be claimed at the reception of the relevant site.
- Lost property will be kept on site for one month, after this period valuable items will be stored at head office for three months.
- After the three month period all unclaimed valuable lost property is donated to charity.
Those who live within Wychavon may be entitled to a Concessionary Cards if you are in receipt of one of the following:
• Universal Credit
- or a student in full-time education
• Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
• Personal Independent Payment (PIP)
• Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
• Pension Credit (ESA)
Card holders may use the building at reduced rates at all times
Proof of eligibility is required
Concessionary cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Participants must be aged 14 and above
- Any customers who are 14 – 15 years of age must produce a completed parental consent form
- Classes last 50 minutes to allow a 10 minute change over period
- Court bookings are for 50 minutes to allow a 5 minute change over period either side of the booking.
Toddlers Softplay Sessions
- Children under five only
- Only children are allowed on the inflatable soft play apparatus
- Anyone wishing to use the sunbed must undergo an induction and complete a registration card at reception
- Anyone under 18 years of age is not permitted to use the sunbed
- No more than one person may enter the sunbed room at a time
- Sunbed goggles must be worn